INFORMATION & RULES
1. Poems can be on any topic, but should be acceptable for public display.
2. Poems should be at least 3 lines long, but no longer than one typed page.
3. Poems must be original, unpublished works of art.
4. Poems must be typed on a piece of white paper without your name on it.
5. A completed entry form must be turned in with each submission.
6. Winners will be decided by a group of judges selected by the librarians of the Jefferson County Library.
7. Three winners will be selected from each category: 5-11 years, 12-18 years, and 19 years and older.
8. Entries must be turned in to the Jefferson County Library by Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Entries may be submitted to the Arnold Branch or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed entry form. Email for more information.
9. Winners of the Poetry Contest will be announced on Monday, March 22, 2021 on the library’s website and Facebook page.