Meeting Date: 4th Wednesday of every month at 10:00 a.m. in the Arnold Jaycees Community Room at the Arnold Branch, 1701 Missouri State Rd.
- Individual $5.00/year
- Family $10.00/year
- Organization $25.00/year
- Contributing $50.00/year
- Life $100.00
Fund Raising Activities:
- Annual Antique Appraisal, Annual Spring Book Sale, and on going sales of book bags and used books
- Annual Antique Appraisal - Saturday, March 11, 2017 from 11:30 am to 3:00 p.m.
- Discover the value of family heirlooms and collectibles. Appraisals by Joan Komlos, a local antiques expert. $5 per item. Item's must be transportable to the Community Room.
- Annual Spring Book Sale - *Enter through basement - Follow signs*
Thursday, 4/6 - Preview with $5 Entry Fee 5pm - 8pm
Friday, 4/7 - Free Entry 10am - 5pm
Saturday, 4/8 - Free Entry 10am - 3pm
- President: Karen Tebbenhoff
- Vice President: Jan Spathelf
- Secretary: Nancy Strain
- Treasurer: Carole Martin