Information & Rules
1. Poems can be on any topic, but should be acceptable for public display.
2. Poems should be at least 3 lines long, but no longer than one typed page.
3. Poems must be original, unpublished works of art.
4. Poems must be typed on a piece of white paper without your name on it.
5. A completed entry form must be turned in with each submission.
6. Winners will be decided by a group of judges selected by the librarians of the Jefferson County Library.
7. Three winners will be selected from each category: 5-11 years, 12-18 years, and 19 years and older.
8. Entries must be turned in to the Jefferson County Library by February 28, 2017 at 9:00 p.m.
9. Poems will be on display at the Arnold Branch of the Jefferson County Library through April 15, 2017.
10. Winners of the Poetry Contest will be announced at the Poetry Reading and Awards Ceremony on
Single Entry Form Multiple Entries Form