· Account Summary displays a summary of the number of items you have checked out, the number of holds you have, the number of holds ready for pickup, and any fines owed and payments made. Clicking on "more information" will provide a detailed list of these items.
· Messages shows communication from the library to you, either from staff or sent automatically by the system. You can mark messages as Read/Unread and delete messages. These messages may also come via email or text message.
· Items Checked Out displays all items that are currently checked out. To renew items, check the box on the left side of each item you want to renew. Go to the dropdown menu above the list and choose "Renew Selected Titles". Then click "Go". Your items will be renewed and a new due date will be shown in your account.
· Holds shows the materials you currently have on hold. The title, author, format, pickup location, and status are displayed. Click on the check box to the left of the item and then go to the dropdown menu above the item list and choose the action for the selected items. By clicking on the "edit" link to the right of the item, you can edit the pickup library, suspend a hold, and activate a hold.
· Account Preferences displays personal information. You may edit your PIN/password and email address. Any other changes to personal information will be done by library staff at your request. You can set notification preferences. You decide if you want to be notified by email, phone, or text. A default phone number for hold notification can also be entered here. Search preferences allows you to decide how many entries you want to see on a page when you complete a search. You can also choose your preferred search location and your preferred pick-up library for holds.
· My Lists allows you to create, edit, share, and remove lists you have created. Your list of items can be used for any number of purposes. For example, to keep track of what books you have read, books you would like to read, to maintain a class reading list, to maintain a reading list for a book club, or to keep a list of books you would like for your birthday. There are an unlimited number of uses.